Monday 5 January 2015

Weekly Find // H&M Boots

Hi everyone! I'm a loyal follower of Florencia aka "Flo Loves Clothes" aka Eleanors-clothes.tumblr.com and I saw that she has started something on her blog with a weekly pick, and I don't wanna be a wannabe or copy her, but I thought it was a really good idea and also a great reason to put up at least 1 post a week, because I often don't know what to post. 

So I'm gonna start out 2015 with trying to do my personal weekly pick!

This week I chose H&M's YSL look-alike boots, and personally I almost like these better than the YSL ones, even though it wouldn't be bad to have a real pair!..

They look a bit cheaper (of course it H&M) but I think they're really good quality for the price! They're about 35£ I think, at least they are in Denmark! :)

Here's also a few looks I created with the boots:
  

BellaStyle14
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment