Monday 4 August 2014

Back To School | Eleanor Calder Inspired



Hi!
I've filmed a video today, finally! It's a back to school outfit and makeup tutorial inspired by Eleanor Calder, and if you don't know who she is - she is Louis Tomlinson from One Direction's girlfriend, and she is absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing style! - So instead of just an ordinary Get The Look video as I have lots of, I thought I would do it as a back to school video, as a lot of people are starting school now. The best thing is I got to be Eleanor for a few hours haha.
The quality of these pic's are terrible.. It's really hard to focus with the camera, when you're alone about it, and can't check it its focused when you're standing far away.. ugh..

But here's a few pictures, and CLICK HERE to watch the video!









Amazing picture quality! I know..








No comments:

Post a Comment